Double Duty 4 Steam Trap/Pump Combination
• Economical. non-electric operation
• Low-maintenance operation. No leaking seals, impeller or motor problems. No NPSH issues.
• Space-saving size. Low-profile body fits in tight spaces while allowing minimal fill head.
• Lower installation costs. Single trade installation.
• Peace of mind. Intrinsically safe.
• Ductile iron durability. Rugged construction material means long service life.
• Efficiency. A closed loop means no motive or flash steam is lost. All valuable Btu’s are captured and returned to the system.
• Safety. The trap/pump can be used in pits or sumps without fear of electrocution or circuit breaker defaults.